Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crafting Tip: Write it Down!

If you are anything like me, you have a thousand things going through your head at the same time because you are usually doing a thousand things at once! Well, this can be productive if you are good at remembering everything. I am not. But occasionally, I get brilliant craft ideas throughout the course of my day. But by the time I have a moment to actually do any new crafts, the brilliant idea has escaped me! So I have started keeping one of those little dollar store pocket notebooks in my purse for my great ideas. It is really helpful, if you remember to write them down! (I'm still working on that too! Baby steps!!) So far, I have managed to keep a few a my ideas fresh by jotting them down on paper. However, if you are not a pen and paper type of person, you can always write them in your phone. I'm sure there's an app for that! The key is just to write these ideas while they are still fresh in your mind. Sometimes these little ideas can end up becoming amazing projects. Try it and see how it works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment