Here's what you need:
white puff paint
hot glue gun
How you do it:
1. Cut two of the same sized circles from the black felt. You can trace the shape of something to help you make nicer circles if you need to. Set them aside.
2. Cut four equal pieces of the black yarn. Tie each end into a knot.
3. Lay the four pieces of yarn across one of the black circles so that they form x's that overlap each other. Try to position them the way you want them so they can look like spider legs.
4. When you are satisfied with the position of the legs, use the hot glue to glue the other circle on top of the first circle and over the legs. This will keep the legs in place.
5. Then cut a smaller oval from your felt. Use the glue gun to glue it on to the bottom half of your circle.
8. Cut a small rectangle from your felt. Glue this small rectangle over the glued down part of the safety pin to secure the safety pin.
Now you are done! You can add other fun things, like funny faces or a bow, to your spider pin to
personalize it. Have fun!