Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More Niece Projects

I wanted to crochet something nice for my soon-to-be-born niece. Naturally, I thought of a hat and a blanket. This is also good because she is expected to arrive in December. So, of course she will need to be warm. But I didn't want to do the same things that everyone else will be giving them. So I had to find a way to put my own spin on it. I finally finished it.  Here's what I came up with.

I decided to make a frilly round blanket because I don't recall ever seeing a round baby blanket before. And the frilly part just fit, since she is a girl! 

I wanted the hat to match the blanket. I know, there is nothing terribly original about the hat. But it will definitely keep her tiny head warm! 

Here is her nice, warm matching set. Made by her Titi Betty with love!

1 comment:

  1. Olivia is going to love it!!! You such a good TITI!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BETTY-BOO

    ReplyDelete