Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Featured Etsy Shop

Well, my blog friends, I have truly been slacking on my blogging duties! Sorry for that. But it has been an incredible time lately!

First, I have been getting more (much needed) sales from my Etsy shop. Woo hoo! So excited about that!

Then, last night, I made my very last post for my Bachelor's program! I am done with school (for now)! I am still psyched about finishing school! Although the current circumstances are in the way of me going back to work right now, I will be able to go back into the work field with a degree. This accomplishment feels so great! Plus, now that I am done with school, I can give the blog and my shop some more attention and effort.

Plus, I received a letter in the mail the other day about my son. Apparently, he has been such a great student that he has been nominated to go on a trip to Washington, DC for the People to People Ambassador Programs! I am incredibly proud of him for doing so well and being so well behaved! Yes, I am truly a proud mommy!

Now, I am awaiting news of my newest niece! Remember the round blanket and red and white tutu I shared with you for one of my nieces? Well, that niece is about to make her grand entrance into the world any moment now! Her mommy is in the hospital as we speak! Everything is going well so far, but I will still be sending mommy and baby prayers for a smooth delivery and a speedy recovery for mommy!

Such big things happening! I am filled with so much excitement and happiness right now! I love it! So, that is part of why I have not been as diligent as I would like to be in my updates. But I will get better!

And now, without further ado, this week's featured Etsy shop! This week's featured shop is Beads 4 Love! Be sure to check out this shop and her lovely beaded bracelets at  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beads4Love

My favorite item from this shop is
http://www.etsy.com/listing/111374651/blue-ribbon-awareness-bracelet
Blue Ribbon Awareness Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment