Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Shower Fun!

Recently, I was asked to do some things for a baby shower. Everything came out pretty nice. So I thought it would be fun to share with you!

Their theme was animals, so I made an animal diaper cake.




Making that diaper cake was so much fun that I decided to experiment with another type of diaper cake!





They loved it!


This is what it looked like with a doll on the the tricycle. 


They also wanted some nice baby shower souvenirs with the same animal theme. This is what I came up with.










Her favorite was the monkey! But they were very pleased with all of the animals!



Another diaper cake I experimented with! This one is Bucs themed. They are so much fun to make and so cute!




I came up with another cute decoration for the party. But I forgot to take photos, so I had to re-create it!

This one is pretty easy. You just cut out some letters from construction paper or card stock, stick them to the pampers with tape or sticky dots, and then use clothes pins to attach them to a strong string (cord or twine) so it looks like a clothes line. I also did two little onesie shapes too. Super easy and very cute!


Me, not liking to waste materials, decided to use some of the scrap card stock for another decoration. I cut out two big bottle shapes. I cut half way down the middle on one of them. Then I cut half way up the middle on the other bottle shape. (You can't really see where I cut here, but you have to cut them on opposite ends so they can interlock with each other.)

Connect the bottles by sliding the two cut ends together.
I used a little tape where they meet just to keep it more steady when it stands. Now you have an easy and fun centerpiece for a table!
Making these things for the baby shower was so much fun! What kind of decorations do you like to do for a baby shower?

No comments:

Post a Comment