Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm Ba-ack!

O-Kay! Technical difficulties resolved! I am so glad to be able to blog again without interruption! I may not have always kept up with blogging as much as I prefer, but I have missed sharing with all of you. I have been very busy during this time (yay! Busy is good!). There have been so many projects and things going on that I would have loved to share with everyone. If I tried to go over it all, this would be an extremely long post! But I do not want to take too much of your time today. So I will share some of my most recent projects with you!

Bow holders are pretty popular right now. So when I was asked to create one that held a lot of cheerleading bows, I was excited to make one. Of course, I had to add my own touch to it. So it is pretty big and it isn't quite the same shape as many of the other ones I have seen. I am pretty pleased with how this one came out. It was fun to make too! I will probably be making more to add to my shop at some point in the near future.











 I was asked to create something pink with One Direction on it for a very special teenager I know! So, I came up with a fun mobile to hang in her room! Each piece has a photo of one of the members of One Direction on them. The longest and biggest piece in the middle has a picture of all of them. She loved it!









 This set is for a little boy who like Mickey and Pluto.

















                Some toilet paper roll covers


Carnival inspired face                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Carnival inspired mask

Some more wall hangings for my good friend and best customer!




                                                        A little hat for a newborn baby girl!








Thank you all so much for checking me out today! Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop Betty's Block for some of my new items. And check out my Mary Kay website for quality skin care and make up products!

No comments:

Post a Comment