Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bare With Me

Hello, blog friends!

I am not sure what has happened to all of my photos on my blog. Sorry about that. Although, I may choose to take this as some type of sign!

As you have noticed, I have not been keeping up with blogging for a while. So, even though I have had this blog for some time now, I am still new to blogging. But lately I have been considering taking my blog in a different direction. I still want to share my crafts and "stuff." But I think I may need to re-direct or re-focus my blog to keep it interesting and appealing. Plus, I want people to be able to relate to my blog the way I can relate to some of the blogs I follow. Also, my mind has been going in a gazillion different directions lately. And I feel like I may want to share some of that. I feel like I am learning and growing in many ways that people might be able to relate to as well.

Soooo, the whole pictures being gone thing may be a sign that I should switch things up a little! That is what I plan to do. But I need to get my thoughts together on where I want to take this blog first. So please bare with me while I figure it out! Any comments or suggestions would be welcomed too!


No comments:

Post a Comment