Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Anything is Pah Pool!

Today's tip comes from my kids.

We were in the car the other day and my son asked me a question. I forgot what the question was (he is always asking 'what if' questions!), but my response was, "I don't know. It's possible." My daughter is still learning to talk. So she is picking up on a few words here and there. After she heard my response, she kept repeating "pah pool." We figured out that she was saying "possible." So we tried to say it in syllables so she could repeat the word. But her word always cam out as "pah pool." It was very adorable!

But this made me kind of proud. What a wonderful word for my little girl to pick up on! Possible is a great word to have in your vocabulary. Anything is possible as long as you are willing to put your work in. Possible does not mean easy. It just means that you can accomplish it. It may take a lot of time, patience, and hard work. But anything is pah pool!!!

My inspirational bratties in the car!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment