Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hi, everyone!
I hope all of you had a great week! I didn't have too much going on this past week because I was still feeling a little sick (I guess I wasn't over it!). But I did manage to get a few little things done. I made another one of those pillow case dresses for my little girl. They are so much fun to make and so cute!

I found this adorable fabric at Wal-mart!

I made a matching flower headband to go with it. We got a lot of compliments on it. So I added it to my Etsy shop!


It's hard to get a good picture of her! She is so uncooperative when it comes to photos!
 
 
Then I made some ballet slippers to hang in her bedroom. Not because she is into to ballet or anything, but just because they are so cute and girly that I thought they would look nice in her bedroom!

I will be adding these to my shop soon as well

I am currently redoing the decor in her room. I will be sure to post pictures when I am done.



Then I made some magnets that I really like! You can find these in my Etsy shop too!




So that, and laying in bed sick, is what I have been up to lately. I am looking forward to a productive week this week. I will keep you updated on any new projects. Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment